Seeking customer interviews: Program/Portfolio managers & Delivery leads who plan above epic level

Hello Community members,

The Advanced Roadmaps team are doing research on how customers extend their issue hierarchy beyond the epic level. We’ll be interviewing customers over the next few months, who operate at a program or portfolio level, to better understand the needs and challenges associated with customising the issue hierarchy in Jira Software.

What is it?

We’re looking for program managers, portfolio managers and deliver leads to participate in a 1 hour individual session where we will discuss how you structure the hierarchy in your place of work.

When and where is it?

Sessions will be run remotely via Zoom by Rohan Swami. We’ll be coordinating individual calendar appointments with you based on your availability.

How can I participate?

To register your interest, please comment here and I'll be in touch to coordinate a time that works best for you.

As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 business days of completing each of your sessions.

Whether you're a long-time user of Jira Software, or a total newbie, your opinion is valuable to us.

Thanks. Looking forward to chatting with you!

Rohan Swami
Jira Software Product Manager

Update: Thanks for your responses. We've completed this study and look forward to sharing updates. Please keep an eye out for future studies!

12 comments

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2021

Hi @Rohan Swami

I'm interested. Feel free to contact me.

Thanks.

Kyle_Silverstein@discovery.com September 6, 2021

I would like to participate. 

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2021

Thanks @Fabian Lim and Kyle_Silverstein@discovery.com I've emailed you.

josh_brozen September 8, 2021

Hi Rohan - I am interested - thanks!

-Josh Brozen

jennifer_hamilton September 8, 2021

Hi Rohan - I'd like to join the same session as Josh Brozen.  Thanks!

Rohan Swami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2021

@josh_brozen @jennifer_hamilton I've emailed you, thanks.

Ainara Garde September 13, 2021

Hello Rohan. Happy to participate! Thanks.

Like Rohan Swami likes this
Jimi Wikman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2021

Sure, I might have a moment to spare for this I think.

Here is a quick overview of a setup on Operational level.

Screenshot 2021-09-17 161337.jpg

Ahmed Saleh September 27, 2021

I would be interested if they are further sessions.

Dorian Seabrook September 27, 2021

Hi Rohan, I would be interested in participating.  We have a very extensive hierarchy in my programme.

Amit Raja October 5, 2021

I'd be happy to help if you're still seeking it.

Dennis Lewis October 18, 2021

I would like to participate. I use Advanced Roadmaps almost exclusively in my current role.  

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events