Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scriptrunner scripted field with custom template not showing format info in Confluence (Jira macro)

Marc Minten _EVS_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2018

I have a custom field of type Script Field (scriptrunner) with a Custom Template (basically formatting numeric values and setting colors and background colors based on value). When I show this field in Jira (issue view, search, cards layout on agile boards), even in other plugins (like Structure), the field is formatted correctly according to the custom template.

However, when I use the Jira macro in Confluence to show a table of issues, and add the script field as "Columns to display", the Confluence page shows the correct value for each issue, but all the formatting is lost.

Do I miss something ?

Is this a Scriptrunner bug ? Or a Confluence Jira macro bug ? or... ?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2021

Hi @Marc Minten _EVS_ 

Did you try to contact scriptrunner's support for this?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events