While using Chrome or Chromium based browsers we have encountered the following problem:
1. Add-ons -> Behaviours -> Add Behavior fails with an error message of:
There was a problem adding the behaviour, please refresh the page and try again
This was caused by:
- A 500 error being thrown during a POST to https://JIRASERVER/secure/jira/rest/scriptrunner/behaviours/latest/admin/behaviour
- A net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT error being thrown during a POST to https://JIRASERVER/secure/jira/rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk
2. The errors mentioned above do NOT occur when doing the same actions in IE
- A behavior was implemented using IE to bypass the problem. After testing we verified it worked with no errors.
- The same implemented behavior was tested on Chrome/Chromium, the behavior failed to take place with no errors thrown in the GUI, the failure was tracked down to be caused by the POST errors detailed above.
We are running internal authentication software so access to JIRA is controlled via PKI. There is a reverse proxy handling JIRA requests. It's odd that behaviors will work on IE but not Chrome, regardless the traffic will hit the same proxy. After troubleshooting our reverse proxy the problem persists even though our proxy is functioning as it should, maybe we are not the first to have this issue.
We're excited to announce the release of a long-requested feature on Statuspage. Now visitors to your status page can subscribe to get notified in Slack when you report an incident or maintenance. Th...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events