While using Chrome or Chromium based browsers we have encountered the following problem:
1. Add-ons -> Behaviours -> Add Behavior fails with an error message of:
There was a problem adding the behaviour, please refresh the page and try again
This was caused by:
- A 500 error being thrown during a POST to https://JIRASERVER/secure/jira/rest/scriptrunner/behaviours/latest/admin/behaviour
- A net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT error being thrown during a POST to https://JIRASERVER/secure/jira/rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk
2. The errors mentioned above do NOT occur when doing the same actions in IE
- A behavior was implemented using IE to bypass the problem. After testing we verified it worked with no errors.
- The same implemented behavior was tested on Chrome/Chromium, the behavior failed to take place with no errors thrown in the GUI, the failure was tracked down to be caused by the POST errors detailed above.
We are running internal authentication software so access to JIRA is controlled via PKI. There is a reverse proxy handling JIRA requests. It's odd that behaviors will work on IE but not Chrome, regardless the traffic will hit the same proxy. After troubleshooting our reverse proxy the problem persists even though our proxy is functioning as it should, maybe we are not the first to have this issue.
We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...