I need to auto transition an issue when 1 or more linked issue is Done and the remaining linked issues are Done/Canceled.
The situation is the following:
- We have 5 projects (A,1,2,3,4);
- The process begins at project A and works with issue type "Initiative";
- At distribution step, project A clones the issue to project 1 as "Epic" (as example);
- The project team 1 will check if this demand can be solved in one or more Epics, and if it's more than one Epic, they link the new Epics to the Initiative and to all Epics linked to Initiative (so all Epics will be linked to the Initiative and among them), and they could move these new Epics to projects 2,3 and 4;
- Projects 1,2,3 and 4 work with two end status (Activated and Canceled);
- In project A, when all linked Epics are closed, if at least one is Activated, the Initiative transitions to Done, else the Initiative doesn't transition;
I tried to do it with fast-track listener, past questions from community, made a Frankestein code with a piece from each answer I thought was related to this, but I failed miserably, since I'm still new to JIRA and Groovy (learning Java yet)
Jira: 7.9.1v (will be updated to 7.13v on 04/01);
Could you please help me out here ?
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Background When you hear the words ‘Release notes’, almost always you think of an unsolicited email from a software vendor. But I am here to tell you that from our data, sending release notes via E...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events