Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScriptRunner - make Multicheckboxes option read-only

Daniel Ben Eliyahu October 1, 2020

Hello guys,

I have been searching a a lot and I could not find a good code / answer about my feature I've been trying to implement.

I just used a simple "Checkbox" field and fill it with options, then I fill it with default values using jira native custom field manager.

The only think I want to add (and I think it possible and easy enough using SR) is make my default values that I've picked earlier read only so users wont be able to deselect them.

basically Its a checkbox list with default and unchangeable options and a few changeable optiosn.

Thanks for help!

Daniel.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2020

Hi @Daniel Ben Eliyahu ,

Here is a script to restrict options in the picker

https://library.adaptavist.com/entity/set-behaviour-multi-and-single-select-options-and-value

If you can make your values default values, you can then just limit the values to users. Needs little tweaking, but may work :)

Daniel Ben Eliyahu October 2, 2020

unfortunately I am quiet a novice on script runner.

I know for sure that in JS that command to make an option read only is:

document.getElementById("summary-label")disabled=true

not sure how to figure it out on groovy.

Daniel Ben Eliyahu October 5, 2020

I just solved it by creating another checkbox field with the same name and with the options I want to check on default, then used SR behaviors  to make it read-only.

Could not find any solution regarding my case at all.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events