ScriptRunner how to find if a Sprint's status has changed to "completed"

Roberto L
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2017

Hello Community,

I have run into a bit of an issue.

I have been trying to find a way in ScriptRunner to find if any Sprint has changed its status to "completed".

If they have changed then I want to send a message to people involved informing them of the sprint change.

I have not been able to find any discussions with an answer to this question.

Your expertise is extremly apprecaited!

-Roberto

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joshua Yamdogo @ Adaptavist
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2017

I think this question is fairly similar to yours:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Product-Apps-questions/Trigger-a-script-runner-script-on-sprint-events/qaq-p/341075

The only difference is that you don't want to transition any issues, so you wouldn't need that part of the code. You would just want to either fire an event that a listener could pick up to send an email out, or just add code to the script that would send out emails.

Roberto L
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 17, 2017

Hey Joshua Yamdogo @ Adaptavist,

The article worked wonderfully, had to troubleshoot certain functions but in the end got it to work and achieve what I wanted it to.

Thank you!

-Roberto

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events