ScriptRunner Select List Converter - How to Display Issue Summary as Opposed to Issue Id

Roberto L
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2018

Hello Community,

I came across an article in ScriptRunner on how to convert a text field into a multi-select field by using Behaviours and Ajax. This is the article.

Followed instructions and it works nicely. What I would like to do, and I have not figured this out is: I want to display the summary of the issue I select and not the issue id when user saves their selection.

My code is:

ajaxOptions: [

url : getBaseUrl() + "/rest/scriptrunner-jira/latest/issue/picker",  

query: true,

data: [ currentJql : "issuetype = custome Issue Type",

label : "Pick high priority issue in Support project",

showSubTasks: false,

max : 100,

],

formatResponse: "issue"

]

In the docs it says that i can change formatResponse to "general" if I am not passing an issue, when i try doing that for this it doesnt work.

What I want to do is return an issue but display only the summary of the issue as opposed to the key of the issue.

Does anyone know how this can be achieved?

Thank you!

-Roberto

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
SWAPNIL SRIVASTAV October 29, 2019

Hello Roberto Luces,

I have similar situation, I want to fetch the value of a custom field from the issues of result of jql query and display the select list options as:

<Custom field value of issue><space><Summary of issue>.

Did you find any solution to your problem?

Perhaps it could help me as well.

Thanks and Regards,

Swapnil Srivastav

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events