Regarding export import Jira scheme specific configuration

Tushar August 30, 2017

Hi All,

We are team working on different costomization in Jira schemes, we have divided the customisation task within the team which are doing the changes on there local Jira systems. How we can synch all the changes within each others local system?

I need a ability to export the changes and import to each others local application, so that all the team member should have same configuration within our local Jira application.

Your help will be more appreciable.

Thank You

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2017

I'd use Botron's Configuration Manager or Awnaba's Project Configurator.  They both let you move config around JIRA systems, and both have tools to help you identify clashes.

Tushar September 5, 2017

Thanks Nic,

But I was looking only for scheme specific not project specific. I need  a option to export and import issuetype screen scheme, as of we are exporting workflow in xml format.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2017

There's no function for that.  The closest you'll get is in those two add-ons

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events