Map a specific custom field option for cloning an issue

Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2017

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to write a scripted post-function that will clone the current issue. So far, with my limited programming skills I've managed to put the following together:

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor

def cfMgr = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()
def issueSvc = ComponentAccessor.getIssueService()

def cf = cfMgr.getCustomFieldObject(12504)
def cfMap = [:]
cfMap.put(cf,Optional.of(true))
def currentUser = ComponentAccessor.getJiraAuthenticationContext().getLoggedInUser()
def cloneVld = issueSvc.validateClone(currentUser, issue, issue.getSummary(), true, false, false, cfMap)
issueSvc.clone(currentUser, cloneVld)

This clones the issue including a custom field 12504 and all its present values as per the original issue. Thing is, 12504 is a check-box type custom field and it has, say 3 options ticked in the original issue. Now I would like the clone to have this field but only with, say one of the options ticked. 

Please advise if there's a way to achieve this and how?

Cheers,

Ivan

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Tovbin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2017

Figured it out, so feel free to ignore this question.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events