Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Rest API script for cloning projects with plugin schemes

Jeremy Mairose October 10, 2017

Im looking for some help creating a REST API script to clone projects that also use schemes from plugins. Im using "Smart attachments" and "Field Security Plugin" which both use schemes in the project config and was looking for some help creating a REST API script for it. I have the base script used to clone projects with configs, now i need help on implementing the two plugin schemes with it.

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
prajakta.b.kulkarni January 27, 2019

Hi Jeremy ,

Do you have any script  created for cloning project with configs?

0 votes
adammarkham
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2017

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with either of those plugins, but it sounds like their schemes are different to what JIRA provides you with.

You should be able to copy them if the plugins expose a Java API that allows you do this. You'll need to follow the approach detailed here for scripting other plugins. If there is no public API published then you may want to contact the vendor of each plugin to see what they say.

Apologies that I couldn't provide a conclusive answer, but hopefully that will get you going in the right direction.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events