Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira 8.0 upgrade breaks behaviour scripts - is this happening to anyone else?

BSte October 16, 2019

Hi -- we are in the process of testing the Jira 8.0 upgrade on a staging environment and I've noticed that a few of the behaviour scripts no longer work.  Initially they had a warning on the script to change getCustomFieldObjectByName to getCustomFieldObjectsByName -- once you do this other parts of the script break, see below.  (The script doesn't work if you leave the warning in place either)

These are the imports on the script:

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.CustomFieldManager
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.customfields.manager.OptionsManager

1. getRelevantConfig(getIssueContext()) -- no longer works with the error message: cannot find matching method...please check if the declared type is correct and if the method exists. 

2. ComponentAccessor.getOptionsManager().getOptions(customfield) -- no longer works with the error message: please check if the declared type is correct and if the method exists.  

3. it.value -- no longer works with an error of no such property: value for class: java.lang.Object

4. it.optionId.toString() -- no longer works with an error of no such property: optionId for class: java.lang.Object

The behaviour script works on Jira 7.6.13

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
BSte October 16, 2019

Figured it out -- The fix was to add .first()

customFieldObject.first().getRelevantConfig(getIssueContext())

Kristian Koniarz November 23, 2020

Hello @BSte

Your own solution helped me too. I got the same issue and "first()" solved it.

Do you mind to share the final line to actually update the issue? I assume the syntax also changed since Jira 8.0.

Best

Kristian

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events