cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira 7.6.1 add web panel

Xavier
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2018

Hi all,

I try to add a web panel for a certain type of Project, but not find the built-in script to do this.

My own need is to display a message on Details section of issue screen. If not possible, to create a new "section" (web-panel) to display the message, according to value of certain custom fields.

this page https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/fragments/WebPanel.html speak about "Show a web panel built-in script", but I didn't find any options / config on Project or Issue ... :(

Moreover, in another project, I see this kind of section (below "Dates" section, a message with colored background). But I didn't find any option (script-runner built-in script, post function built-in script ...)

in a post function script (which create a new issue), I add this kind of code :

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessorimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issueimport com.atlassian.jira.issue.RendererManager

def issue = context.issue as Issue

def rendererManager = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(RendererManager)
def fieldLayoutItem = ComponentAccessor.getFieldLayoutManager().getFieldLayout(issue).getFieldLayoutItem("description")
def renderer = rendererManager.getRendererForField(fieldLayoutItem)

if (issue.isSubTask() && issue.parentObject.description) {
    writer.write(renderer.render("this is a test", null))
}

I suppose this kind of code should show the description of parent issue on "description" section of current issue, so, I adapt it to show "this is a test". Unfortunately, this not work.

How I can easyly do that ?

thanks in advance

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events