So we've got some Filters set up and are using ScriptRunner:
Filter1: "IssueID1 OR IssueID2 OR IssueID3"
Filter2: issueFunction in subtasksOf("filter =/"Filter1/"")
This had been working fine, I guess? But: I added additional subtasks to IssueID1|2|3 today and it took ~4hrs for the subtasks to show up in Query2. Since my boss has Query2 in his JIRA Dashboard, it's kind of important that these be correct. :-)
I'm assuming there's stale cached filter results stored somewhere, but a reindex didn't help. Any ideas on how I might avoid this going forward?
We are using the Filter Results gadget, and the option for "Update every 15 minutes" is unchecked. I guess this is normal then? :-(
With the update option unchecked, what is the typical refresh interval? Can the filter gadget be configured not to use cached results at all?
The gadgets are views on a data component under the hood. Once displayed they will not refresh the results unless configured to use a timed refresh cycle.
Similarly your view on an issue won't change if someone else updates it unless you do something that cause a page refresh.
I think this is a common expectation of Jira screens which causes some confusion ;-)
not sure if there are any plugins that would address this. The downside of too many components refreshing is a hit on system performance.
Hi Atlassian's, How is your journey with #Atlympics 2021 so far....excited! Me too, same excitement. Here's my typical team planning and vision dashboard which I used to share to my management and ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events