Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to find issue which DON'T have any comments in work log in the last ()days

Hubert Corriveau August 31, 2017

Hello

I want to make sure our employees are logging work on their task at least once every weeks. 

My ultimate goal is;

I want to find any task which have not had any time logged in the last 7 days

Right now my filter is finding these issues with the worklogdate fields...  but I can't figure out how I could use this.  Maybe I should try a different field but I haven't figured out any who might be better.

IF I could verify if the last worklogdate is over 7days old, it would be fine, but I can't isolate the "last" worklog date,

so the only thing I can find is any task which have worklogdates older than 7 days (this would mean all of them eventually, since the goal is to log work at least once a week, at least one worklogdate is over 7days eventually) or I can find all those that have worklogdates in the last 7 days. (which is exactly the opposite of what I want)

Now...  If I could filter out (substract) all the task that have worklogdates in the last 7 days from another filter, it would work... but I can't figure out how to do this.   (basically filter results from filter x but WITHOUT (worklogdate < -7d)

is there a way I can do this

(basically, is there a way I can filter out a filter results out of another filter results)

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Moga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2017

Hi Hubert,

basically, is there a way I can filter out a filter results out of another filter results

Yes, you can do that. The JQL will be:

filter = 10200 AND asdf ~ 'asdasdasdasd'
  • 10200 is the filter ID of the first filter.
  • When you access the first filter, the URL will be something like "<Base URL>/issues/?filter=10200"

Besides that, this JQL will give you all the issues that have work logged within the past 7 days:

worklogDate >= startOfDay(-7d)

An alternative way could be poking the database table worklog. Take a look at the database and see if you are able to come up with anything.

Cheers!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events