Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greenhopper in OnDemand

Mark Levenstein December 17, 2012

Hi

I want to try using greenhopper in our ondemand jira.

From Manage Plug-ins, i click Greenhopper, click Configure, and then see the message To work with GreenHopper, please renew your GreenHopper subscription..

I click New evaluation licenses, and get a code etc with directions to download and install greenhopper on my local installation.

Given that I am using ondemand jira, what do I need to do to get greenhopper working there?

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2012

Hi Mark,

The process of adding new products to your OnDemand instance is different than for self-hosted versions of our products, so the evaluation license you have generated will be of no use for OnDemand. However, the good news is that adding new products to your OnDemand instance is easy and you can do so by folloiwng the instructions outlined below:

1. Log into my.atlassian.com, the account page will display. Atlassian OnDemand will be listed in the Evaluation section.
  2. Click the '+' sign of your Atlassian OnDemand evaluation, your account management screen will display.
  3. In the Actions section click "Configure."
  4. On the Configure screen select the "Start a Free Trial" to add application(s) or Add-on(s).
  5. Click "Apply Changes."

The new applications and/or Add-ons will be added to your Atlassian OnDemand instance, this may take a few minutes.

All the best,
John

0 votes
Mark Levenstein December 23, 2012

Thanks John. works well

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events