Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic Link read only

Harish Kumar December 26, 2019

Hi,

I need to make Epic link read only in the standard view screen , can you please help me.

Thanks

harish 

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2019

If you add any ScriptRunner "behaviour" to the field, then it will disable the inline edit function (which, I find incredibly annoying and never do).

There's a sentence in https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/behaviours-overview.html that describes that function

1 vote
Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2019

Hi, @Harish Kumar !

It is possible to delete the field "Epic Link" from "Edit Screen" and create any transition (with cool conditions) with Transition-Screen, which will be contain an "Epic Link" field.

Harish Kumar December 26, 2019

@Alexander Bondarev , I need to make Inline editing disable to the view screen . :)

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2019

Like I told before - you should delete the field "Epic Link" from "Edit Screen". 

It will become impossible to edit field-value from "View Screen".

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events