Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling notifications when issue change from one specific status to another

Yannick CUVELIER January 19, 2023

Hello,

In our incident and request workflows we have a step to check the conformity of the ticket:

Open => Compliant ticket => Work In Progress

We want to disable the email notifications when the ticket goes from "open" to "compliant ticket".

In the transition, I modified a post function and I created an event without notifications "disable notification".
Except that users still receive a notification when the ticket changes between these two status.

I tried to disable "Customer-visible status changed" in "Customer notifications" => It removes notifications for all status changes so it's not what I want.

In "notifications" I tried to disable notifications for "Issue Updated", "Work Logged On Issue", "Work Started On Issue", "Issue Worklog Updated" events => It doesn't work, a notification is always sent when the ticket changes from "open" to "compliant".

I saw that it was possible to hide a status for users (that's why the option is called "Customer-visible status changed"), but how to do it? Maybe it's not the right way to disable that notifications, let me know.

If you have an idea please :)

2023-01-19 17 17 51.png2023-01-19 17 17 50.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events