cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Page for ScriptRunner Confluence with template vars

Robin Peters
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2017

Hi everyone,

we are using the old "create page" plugin. Now it's updated by ScriptRunner.
In past, we had one case:

* A button where a meeting note with a label will be created

But every time, there was something missing; like no date in title or so on. I see, with Scriptrunner, I have a lot of possibilities. My question: Can I predefine template variables in the Scriptrunner addon "Create page"?

What I mean: Now I can create a page based on meeting notes template, BUT the attendees list is not already set with my name and the Date area is blank too. What to setup that there is already my usernamen and the current date? Can I write a script for this like explained here: http://confluence-addons.connect.adaptavist.com/create-page/latest/macro-customisation.html ?

Or is this just for variables in the dialog and not for the template?

Best,
Robin

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Christo Mastoroudes [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2017

Hi Robin,

The example that you refer to will only affect the variables used inside the create page macro. You are able to add your own variables but they will not be applied to the template.

As for using variables on templates you can have a look at this thread for some ideas. 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-do-you-add-template-variables-as-macro-parameters-or-in/qaq-p/116958

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events