Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get the Aggregate data value via REST api

Ngoc Tuan Lam September 20, 2017

Hi guys , according to : https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/GRV/pages/33030163/Scripted+JQL+Functions#ScriptedJQLFunctions-AggregateExpressions 

When we search issue , we can use the Aggregate Function which will give us a lot of information like list of reporter, assignee, amount time on issue ,....

By using the function on the issue search box , i am able to see the result , however , i wonder is there any rest api to get the json result of this . Because i need to auto get the result string and develop something more for my JIRA plugins2

If cannot , anyone has any idea to get the data. Maybe web scrapping using javascript ( never do this before , i did web scapping by python but never javascript)

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2017

You can make a GET with the full query, eg:

<jira>/rest/scriptrunner-jira/latest/jqlfunctions/aggregateResult?jql=project+%3D+SRJIRA+and+issueFunction++in+aggregateExpression(%22originalEstimate.sum()%22)

You just need to url-encode the jql query as shown above. You can see this if you view the network tab of your browser dev tools.

Ngoc Tuan Lam September 29, 2017

OMG thank you man , this is the answer i am looking for the whole time 

Like # people like this
0 votes
Ngoc Tuan Lam September 26, 2017

anyone have any idea ?????

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events