Bitbucket 5.2 compatibile version

James Brown July 24, 2017

When do you expect to release a version of ScriptRunner that is compatible with Bitbucket 5.2?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Daniel Yelamos [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2017

Hello.

I cannot give you a ETA yet, but I can tell you that it will be worked on in a very near future.

We will keep you posted on any new info.

Cheers!

Dyelamos

James Brown July 24, 2017

Although it is not "compatible", can I still enable it and use it? What is the risk? Also, will it be in the next week or month?

Daniel Yelamos [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2017

You can most certainly try, but I wouldn't recommend you do.

Sometimes Atlassian removes deprecated methods, or they change a bit of the innerworks. This could result into errors, and most importantly we wouldn't support any issues, or be responsible for anything that happens to your instance if your product version is not supported. 

This sounds like you have upgraded your Bitbucket instance without checking compatibility, if that is the case, I would recommend you restore your backup if it is not much hassle.

I once again would not suggest you enable or try to enable an addon not supported by your current version.

Cheers

Dyelamos

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events