Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvers field doesn't get populated using Portal View

Ashvin Patel February 17, 2020

The Problem I have is that when a Portal Users selects the "submit" option on a Service Request ticket, the Approvers field is not populated.  

I have already reviewed a very similar issue reported here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Adaptavist-questions/How-to-set-up-approvers-in-Jira-Service-Desk/qaq-p/1110266
however, that is slightly different.

Screen Shot 2020-02-17 at 1.20.28 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-17 at 1.21.28 PM.png

Everything works if the ticket is created using the Agent view, however, the approvers field does not get filled in when the ticket is submitted for approval from the Portal View.  The scrptrunner script reports script was successful and I can even see in the output of the log of the script that it retrieved the correct values from the User group. 

I just constantly get the error that "No Approvers selected" if Submit is from Portal View.  The ticket can be created in the Portal View and then an agent can Submit, and the field is populated correctly.  This is not feasible, nor efficient for how the process is set up for us currently.

Any suggestions?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events