cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Example of Pledge1%

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 2, 2018

Yesterday we published a blog at https://www.adaptavist.com/blog/how-pledging-1-can-improve-your-teams-morale/ which reports on how Pledge 1% at Adaptavist is contributing to the community but also improving team morale. 

I would love to read other stories of how others are contributing to their community as part of Pledge 1%. 

As a cute photo always attracts more attention I introduce Breeze my Search Dog partner for Pledge 1%. 

PA130016_atlassian (2).jpg

1 comment

Comment

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 28, 2018

Hey Phil! I try to make small contributions across multiple organizations that support causes I believe in, rather than one large sum. This is usually because the organizations I support are smaller and therefore I know that a small amount is going to go further than no amount.

Like Grigory Salnikov likes this
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2018

Absolutely wonderful to hear that you support small organisations in this way. I totally agree that we can make a big difference to small organisations. 

My belief is that helping organisations keeps me grounded but also helps the organisations to deliver benefit.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events