cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Behaviours feature for ScriptRunner is coming to a Jira Cloud instance near you

Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

Spotted on LinkedIn this morning.
Posted by the Head of Product at Adaptavist.
"you asked, we listened, Atlassian listened,

now the hotly anticipated Behaviours feature for ScriptRunner is coming to a Jira Cloud instance near you this summer..."

What will you build?

Here's the link to become a beta tester :) 

Beta Tester Link 

A big Yayyyy for a Friday Morning!!

2 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

Bother, you beat me to it.  I've just nicked and posted Jari's announcement over at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Behaviours-for-Jira-Cloud/ba-p/2034151

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

LOL
The cat woke me up crying at the window, only reason :)
Have a great Friday.

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Jari Worsley May 20, 2022

Thanks Craig. :)

yes Behaviours is coming. I couldnt help but go straight to a game of thrones meme off those three words.

those interested in helping us with beta testing use the link above ^^^^^.

We have dependencies on Atlassian but are working closely with them on it. Namely we need the new API we depend on to be GA. and the first implementation won't be the full implementation, it will be of value and useful and available, and we'll iterate with Atlassian from there.

Like # people like this
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 20, 2022

I got a bit excited over this.
As an independent consultant doing delivery pipelines, I've done Atlassian implementations for the past 17 years.  I can't think of many, at least over the last 8-10 of those years that I did not insist on the client purchasing Scriptrunner.  With the shifting times in technology and cloud becoming more of viable offering for my type of implementations (delivery pipelines) this being released even in beta is a big deal.  That all said I think you guys have a great company with great products.

Have a great Friday.

Like Jari Worsley likes this
Jari Worsley May 20, 2022

Craig thats great to hear. 

get your name down on that beta list :) 

We did have some debate internally about whether we would be able to sneak this out quietly and keep it low profile

My comment was "not a snowball's chance in hell of keeping this on the low down". 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events