Per Eugene Sokhransky, Atlassian is working on adding "Structure" to its Cloud

Nhajebi November 28, 2017

I really like "Structure" plugin. Please let me know an expectation time frame that this capability will be available on Cloud.

I really would like to be notified when this capability is available.

Thanks,

Nazee

5 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nhajebi November 30, 2017

Thanks for responding to my question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2017

Hi Nazee,

Please let me clarify – Structure is developed by ALM Works, an independent (from Atlassian) company. We are indeed working on creating a Cloud version of Structure.

Atlassian helps us a lot in providing developer documentation and APIs, but the statement that "Atlassian is working on adding Structure to Cloud" is not correct.

As for timeline and notifications – we will soon start an Early Access Program, a communication channel for early adopters. You can join and you will get the updates as fast as they appear. So far I can only tell that it's unlikely that we'll have a production service earlier than second part of 2018.

Kind regards,
Igor

Nhajebi November 29, 2017

Thanks Igor for the clarification and responding to my question. We have already paid for Structure plugin for our server version in 2017.

We are migrating to cloud in 2018. Will we get Structure on Cloud for free or do we have to pay for it?

Thanks,

Nazee

Igor Sereda [ALM Works]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2017

Hi Nazee,

Although details of licensing and pricing will need to be worked out, I'm quite sure that it will _not_ be possible to convert a Server license to Cloud subscription or vice versa. 

Kind regards,
Igor

Nhajebi November 30, 2017

Thanks for responding to my question.

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2019

Hello, @Nhajebi and anyone who may be watching this thread. Structure Cloud v1 has been released and it is now available on the Atlassian Marketplace.  

-dave [ALM Works]

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2019

UPDATE

Hi, @Nhajebi. Good news! The early access program (EAP) release of Structure Cloud is available. 

You can learn more and sign up for EAP participation if you'd like.

-dave

Dave Rosenlund [ALM Works]

0 votes
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 2, 2018

Hi, Nazee (and everyone else here).  Here is a quick update on this topic:

ALM Works hopes to have a Structure cloud solution in late 2018 and you can help ensure we build the product you need: If you're willing to share your desired cloud use cases, and other thoughts about what you'd most like to see in a Structure Cloud product, please consider joining the Structure Cloud early access program (EAP).  

You can learn more about the EAP, or join the Structure Cloud mailing list, here: http://alm.works/ceap

Dave R. [at ALM Works]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events