Per Eugene Sokhransky, Atlassian is working on adding "Structure" to its Cloud

I really like "Structure" plugin. Please let me know an expectation time frame that this capability will be available on Cloud.

I really would like to be notified when this capability is available.

3 answers

2 accepted

0 vote

Hi Nazee,

Please let me clarify – Structure is developed by ALM Works, an independent (from Atlassian) company. We are indeed working on creating a Cloud version of Structure.

Atlassian helps us a lot in providing developer documentation and APIs, but the statement that "Atlassian is working on adding Structure to Cloud" is not correct.

As for timeline and notifications – we will soon start an Early Access Program, a communication channel for early adopters. You can join and you will get the updates as fast as they appear. So far I can only tell that it's unlikely that we'll have a production service earlier than second part of 2018.

Kind regards,

Thanks Igor for the clarification and responding to my question. We have already paid for Structure plugin for our server version in 2017.

We are migrating to cloud in 2018. Will we get Structure on Cloud for free or do we have to pay for it?

Hi Nazee,

Although details of licensing and pricing will need to be worked out, I'm quite sure that it will _not_ be possible to convert a Server license to Cloud subscription or vice versa. 

Kind regards,

Thanks for responding to my question.

Thanks for responding to my question

Hi, Nazee (and everyone else here).  Here is a quick update on this topic:

ALM Works hopes to have a Structure cloud solution in late 2018 and you can help ensure we build the product you need: If you're willing to share your desired cloud use cases, and other thoughts about what you'd most like to see in a Structure Cloud product, please consider joining the Structure Cloud early access program (EAP).  

You can learn more about the EAP, or join the Structure Cloud mailing list, here:

Dave R. [at ALM Works]

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Alexey Matveev
Published Saturday in Jira

How to run Jira in a docker container

Everything below is tested on Ubuntu 17.10. I prefer to use Jira in a docker container because: 1. I can install Jira with a couple of commands. 2. I can start and stop Jira just by starting and s...

378 views 6 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot