Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Community, CLC Attendees!

Welcome to the online community! If you’re new, this is the page to get you started; if you’ve been here before - welcome back. 💙

Confirm your attendance at today’s event* and earn the APAC Connected Community badge by liking this article!

CSD-7327_Kudoes_Badge_Bevy_Regions_Final_Gems4-06.png

*If you’re using different email addresses for Bevy and the online community, no problem! Please email communitymanagers@atlassian.com to straighten out your rewards on your account.

Did you know you can also get a badge for RSVPing for your next event? Visit here for more info! 

13 comments

Comment

Ram vishal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 19, 2024

Super and wonderful session and need these kind regularly

Like Kate C_ likes this
Kate C_
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 22, 2024

Thanks so much for attending, @Ram vishal! Be sure to like this article to receive your APAC Connected Community badge, and, since you're new, you can find more details about our Kudos program here! 🚀

lakshyajeet.swami
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 24, 2024

An amazing session today. Great new features introduced which will definitely be amazing ....

Like Kate C_ likes this
vinayak seshadri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 24, 2024

Hi 

Capt Vinayak Seshadri attended the conference today

Very nice session.

The free uno courses was really good

Best wishes

Capt Vinayak

Like Kate C_ likes this
ambu mani
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 24, 2024

Very excited about the event happening in bangalore on 25th May. I have been using the Atlassian softwares , Jira, confluence, Trello Bitbucket, Loom quite sometime now.

Looking forward to learn more about the updates and community,. Also open to contribute further. :)

Like Kate C_ likes this
Krishma Sood May 24, 2024

Joined online event on 25th May. Have been using Atlassian products for some time and must say that they are work-way transforming tools. 

excited to hear all the new things coming up. 

Like Kate C_ likes this
suvakanta4413
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 24, 2024

Amazing event today...excited to gain a lot of insights n knowledge form the team.

Like Kate C_ likes this
Navneet Singh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
May 24, 2024

Good sessions with lot of new announcement from Atlassian in Team’24 Event 

Like Kate C_ likes this
Kate C_
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 25, 2024

Thank you for attending our Bengaluru event, @lakshyajeet.swami! We're excited, you're excited about all of our new features!

Kate C_
Community Manager
May 25, 2024

So happy to have you at our conference, Capt Vinayak @vinayak seshadri and we hope you utilise some free courses on Atlassian University soon!

Kate C_
Community Manager
May 25, 2024

Wow, @ambu mani we're lucky to have you a part of our community! Thanks for being here. You can check out ways to get started here ⭐

Kate C_
Community Manager
May 25, 2024

Welcome to the online community, @Krishma Sood @suvakanta4413 and @Navneet Singh and thank you for attending the Bengaluru event today! We're thrilled you're here, and hope you continue to connect and learn more with us.

Like Krishma Sood likes this
Mohammed Siyad May 28, 2024

Event with lot of infos! Apreciate the folks behind for hosting it!

Like Kate C_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events