Put project name in word document

azfa October 15, 2012

I need to export project name in word doument view of an issue. How can i do that? What is the code for that?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2012

Hi Azfa,

Documentation is available here

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/Customise+Word+Export+Template+for+JIRA

I think you can display the project key by adding $issue.project.name . I haven't tried it though. Give it a try and let me know if this helped.

Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2012

Please mark it as answered if you found it useful.

azfa October 15, 2012

by adding $issue.project.key i got issue key. i add the codind by adding $issue.project.name . now i can get the project name in my word document. thanx a lot.....................

0 votes
mwarton
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 21, 2013

An easier way than changing the templates is using a plugin such as Intelligent Reporter. Design your template in Word, then choose project name from some drop down menus to place it where you wish. No complex programming or changing the JIRA installation, and you can have as many different templates as you need.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events