Oracle Jdbc Driver in Behaviours plugin

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2012

Hi All / Jamie ,

I need to use Behaviours for Jira 5.1 ... i tested it by disabling inline edits and it works fine in my case . one of my script requires to connect to an oracle database .. I was not able to find the source code of the compatible plugin so that i can add the jdbc jar and build the plugin .

Can you please provide me the source code or a Jar with oracle driver .

Thank you .

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2012

It's on the attachments page.

https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/download/attachments/2261853/Behaviours-jira-0.5.0-src.zip

I'd consider waiting for the next release which will make things simpler, as I will drop support for everything but jira 5.1.

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 3, 2012

Thanks alot Jamie , i need the plugin as we might upgrade our Jira next week . I will update the plugin when the next release is available .

Thank you once again

dayuyang October 24, 2012

Hi Jamie,

Behaviours plugin is great and very useful for us! Glad to hear that you will make it support JIRA 5.1

Just want to know:

• Will it support inline mode behaviour control?
  • When will you release it?

Thank you

ShamhoonJ July 24, 2013

Hi Guys,

Was the oracle jdbc driver connection fixed in behaviors -plugin, we are running JIRA 5.1, please see my code (may be my code is incorrect)

import com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager
import groovy.sql.Sql

FormField formField = getFieldById(fieldChanged)
FormField AssetField = getFieldById("customfield_12103")

String currentassetid=AssetField.getFormValue()

def currUser = ComponentManager.getInstance().getJiraAuthenticationContext().getUser()
String currUserName = currUser.getName()

db = Sql.newInstance(
            'jdbc:oracle:thin:@//serverA:1521/SYMPH',
            'USER', 'PASSWORD', 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver')

String sqlString = "select aradmin.DJAST_CLASSAPPLICATION_SOX_APP.APPROVER_LOGIN from aradmin.DJAST_CLASSAPPLICATION_SOX_APP where aradmin.DJAST_CLASSAPPLICATION_SOX_APP.ASSET_ENTRY_ID='$currentassetid' AND aradmin.DJAST_CLASSAPPLICATION_SOX_APP.APPROVER_LOGIN='$currUserName' AND aradmin.DJAST_CLASSAPPLICATION_SOX_APP.APPROVAL_TYPE = 1"
String row = db.firstRow(sqlString) 

formField.setFormValue(row)

The field is not getting set, I removed the SQL connection and set the field with local value it works. Please help!

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2013

You need to add some logging. There may well be an exception in the logs.

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2013

@Jamie

Does the plugin version 0.5.6 which is the latest currently has oracle drivers ?

I was not able to find the source code for this plugin. Can you please provide me the source code so that I can add a dependency fro oracle drivers and rebuild the plugin.

Thanks

Mizan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events