Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a custom field (plugin) to the green hopper (agile) card view

Jimmy Geers July 23, 2012

Hello,

I am trying to add my custom field (which are two text fields) to my card views. However on this site : https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/GH/Configuring+your+Card+Styles they say that the custom text field is supported and it should be listed in the dropdown.

My two custom fields (which are from an other type because they are loaded from plugin) are not showing in the dropdown. Are there any other ways to set custom fields to the card view?

Thx anyway

6 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
boerh September 26, 2012

I found answer here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-2993

"GreenHopper does not yet support a custom field coming from a third party plugin."

0 votes
Ashok Manthina June 6, 2014

Any update

0 votes
nbarle01 November 5, 2013

Is there any update on this? We would also like to be able to configure the cards on our GH "rapid" board to include key items (story size, for example).

0 votes
Ian Maddox September 27, 2012

Same issue. I need to be able to add custom fields to the agile card view in the planning screen.

0 votes
David Toussaint [Communardo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2012

Currently the content of the cards for are only configurable for the "classic" boards, e.g. Classic Taskboard or Classic Planningboard. For the "new" Boards (previously called "Rapidboards") this is not possible yet. Therefore the mentioned link to the documentation only applies to the classic boards.

What kind of board are you actuelly speaking of? "Classic" or "Rapid"?

There are two Issues where you could vote for, anyway the cards of the Rapdiboards will not be customizable.

GHS-3922 and GHS-3474

boerh September 26, 2012

Yes, I have read

GHS-3922 and GHS-3474, they are indeed related to Rapid board.

boerh September 26, 2012

Thank you for your reply, I am speaking of "Classic" board. I have created custom field type and having 2 fields of this type. But I can not see them during Card View or Summary View or List View configuration in drop down list.

0 votes
boerh September 26, 2012

Hi Jimmy,

I have exact the same issue, do you have any progress?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events