Create a TelosB motes network

salem alqahtani March 27, 2014

Hi all.

I am tring to establish a network by using the real telosb motes hardware. I burrend the images on all of them, which is oop_openwsn. Then I connect on of them on my computer. I run (scons runweb). Then I opened a browser to http://127.0.0.1:8080/. I chose the mote and I toggled it and what happend is that all the motes start blinking. That's I think it means I am able to establish the network. However, I want to see the topoloy image on my computer and I want to see how can i bring the data from the mote and to it.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2014

Are you sure this is a Confluence question? I assume what you're trying to do is get Confluence to serve up the topology image based on the output of some other software?

salem alqahtani March 28, 2014

I think my question is configuration question!!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2014

It might well be, but you have NOT explained what this has to do with Atlassian products.

Please answer the question - which product and what are you trying to do with it?

I am sorry Nic,

I am not trying to build anything so far. My concern to just build a network by using Berkeley source code and connect the motes and see the network. Then I will try to understand the Berkeley source code and if I succeed, I will try to focus on what I have to build.

• by the way I used openvisualzier and I could not see the neighbor mote. Also, when I want to see what the mote that connect to my computer sent to other motes.
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2014

For the third time, what has this got to do with Atlassian products?

This is a place for Atlassian related questions. You have not even mentioned any of them.

PLEASE, explain what this has to do with Atlassian stuff?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events