Gliffy Update Error

Dimitri Quadflieg August 26, 2013

After updating Gliffy plugin the following error occurs

This add-on couldn't be loaded. It has one or more errors that prevent it from being enabled.

12 answers

0 votes
Gliffy August 27, 2013

Hi Neeraj,

Gotcha...unfortunately that would be an Atlassian UPM problem. We'll follow-up with Atlassian.

0 votes
Neeraj Tiwari August 27, 2013

Katy, what I meant was from UPM, the update button from Confluence should direct us to the correct url and start the download automatically rather than giving us that error. Otherwise yes, there is an option to download it and then upload from UPM.

0 votes
KatyK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013
0 votes
Neeraj Tiwari August 27, 2013

"Problem accessing add-on file at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/plugins/com.gliffy.integration.confluence/version/234."

We get the above error when trying to update Gliffy from UPM.

0 votes
KatyK
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2013

Hi all,

Unfortunately, we let a bad plugin out in the wild. We just released v5.4.4 of our plugin to address this issue. You can download it immediately via the UPM.

Our team apologizes for the inconvenience! If this does not resolve your issue, please email support@gliffy.com with the info previously indicated.

Thanks,

Katy

support@gliffy.com

0 votes
KatyK
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 26, 2013

Hi all,

For anyone that is having trouble updating Gliffy, please send a request to support@gliffy.com with the following:

1. Version of Confluence you are using

2. Version of Gliffy you are on and the version you are trying to update to

3. Please refer to the following article which explains how to turn on Gliffy Logging in Confluence:

http://support.gliffy.com/entries/20185413-how-to-turn-on-detailed-logging-of-the-gliffy-confluence-plugin

Please recreate the error after you have turned on Gliffy logging. Finally, refer to the same documentation which will describe where you can locate the Confluence log. Please send us this log for us to look at.

Please note we will not be able to assist unless we receive the support zip from you.

Thanks,

Katy

support@gliffy.com

0 votes
Dimitri Quadflieg August 26, 2013

Thanks Stephen, that is perfect.

0 votes
Stephen Evans August 26, 2013

How did you downgrade?

I also have this error on Confluence 5.2.3.

0 votes
Neeraj Tiwari August 26, 2013

Our Confluence version is "Atlassian Confluence 5.1.3" and I tried updating Gliffy to latest version 5.4.3 from 5.4.

I have downgraded to 5.4 and Gliffy works again. I hope they test their releases properly before releasing them!

0 votes
Neeraj Tiwari August 26, 2013

I am facing the same issue. Is there any temporary fix for it?

0 votes
ITMSD August 26, 2013

Same here...

0 votes
Loic Dreux August 26, 2013

I've the same problem here.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events