Why is showed first row of page properties report table when i use table filter?

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2013

Hi,

I have table filter macro and inside i have page properties report table. When i set fillter, it works, but everytime there is first row of this table... Is it bug or do somebody who used to know how to fix it?

Thank you!

Aleš

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vadim Rutkevich
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2013

Hi all!

We have resolved the issue with impossibility to filter the first row in the table. The updated version (1.5.1) of Table Filter plugin is available at Atlassian Marketplace. Please click the link to proceed. If the issue still persists after update, submit a ticket to our support system. If you have ideas how to improve plug-in or you lack some feature, post your ideas to our feedback system.

0 votes
Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2013

Hi Dirkd,

we have a 5.0.3 version.

Now i find another one bug. In edit of that macro i havent third parametr i mean restrict for rows. Is it possible to reinstall this plugin or something?

Thank you!

0 votes
dirkd August 20, 2013

Hi Ales,

i cannot help - but i could reproduce your problem (in confluence 5.1.4). When placing a page property report inside a table filter macro there is one row that always displays. It even is shown when filter criteria will not match.

Maybe you found a bug - and should report it (i did a quick search but couldnt find one).

PS: Did another test: this behaviour is only true if there is a page properties report inside the table filter. With a standard table the filter works as expected.

Aleš Laňar
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2013

Hi Dirkd,

we have a 5.0.3 version.

Now i find another one bug. In edit of that macro i havent third parametr i mean restrict for rows. Is it possible to reinstall this plugin or something?

Thank you!

dirkd August 20, 2013

Hi Ales,

sorry i cannot help you any further. I have nothing to do with that plugin - just using it too.

Maybe you should add a tag "addon-com.stiltsoft.confluence.plugin.tablefil" your question, so that the developers will get attention of it. Or contact them directly at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.stiltsoft.confluence.plugin.tablefilter.tablefilter/version/40/support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events