jira gantt 2.2.10 -- performance :-((((

cschmutz May 1, 2013

hi , I'm really unsatisfied with this plugin. It was promised to ingrease the performance issues and some other bugs. I installed 2.2.10 today and it is "to run away". Performance improvements -- ? where it should be. The new panels to reset to default oder other mode doesn*t work. First time with the broswer MS IE 9 the plugin hungs. With the firefox browser I got the error "undefined" which shoould be fixed in this version. We hold a Enterprise licence for this plugin and expect it should work as promised! Thank you in Advance for fixing and much better testing before releasing.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AmandaA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 1, 2013

Hi,

As I suggested from our support ticket regarding the same issue, for a faster resolutoin I recommand you to contact the vendor support directly while waiting answers here.

Contact details:

• Soyatec

Besides, there are bug fixes in version 2.2.10 as shown in the plugin page, please have a look if the bug you are facing has been fixed in this version.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.soyatec.jira.plugins.jira-ganttchart-project/versions

Regards

1 vote
cschmutz May 5, 2013

hi Armanda, Thank you. I contacted the vendor support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events