When there are more than 10 links, the font is too small to read

Michael Blake January 10, 2013

When there are more than 10 links, the expansion does not display on the screen and you are forced to a smaller font. Once I expand all of the links, the font size is too small to read. Is there a way to not change the font size when expanding the links and just expand the screen instead?

2 answers

1 vote
Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2013

Tips:

1. At the top right there is a button to switch the full screen mode: that should provide more space to display issues.

2. You can also zoom in/out on any area of the graph by using: ctrl key + drag up/down (in non full screen mode).

Visualization of huge graphs will be improved in future releases, Initially, the focus was on performance, later on getting smaller structures by applying filters (inward/outward, epics, subtasks, link types, issue types, depth and recently... resolved isssues). Prpbably some improvemenets in order to help users to explore large strucutres (moreover the tips mentioned above) will be supported in next releases.

Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 12, 2013

Please, try the 1.5.0 version. It displays a small preview at the top right and allows to explore big structures with large fonts.

Michael Blake January 16, 2013

We still need to be able to see all of the links on one page. We would also like to have the ability to create a report at the project level showing the hierarchy of each issue. Is this planned?

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2013

May I know you're using which JIRA version? I've test on latest JIRA however not happen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events