Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking feedback on app activity logs

Julia Daehne
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2024

Hi Community,

My name is Julia and I am a Product Manager in the Ecosystem team at Atlassian. If you are a customer interested in getting visibility into your installed apps' activities I would like to speak to you.

As part of our continued efforts to improve cloud app security, we are looking to bring better visibility on app activity to you.

Your input will help us validate our initial thinking and understand where to go next to make app activity logging a valuable new feature for you.

If you're interested in participating in our research and giving us feedback, I'd love to hear from you!

Please leave a comment below if you are happy for me to contact you. I’m very much looking forward to speaking to many of you soon!

10 comments

Comment

Bryan Guffey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2024

Yes! I’d love this! 

Like Julia Daehne likes this
Julia Daehne
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 22, 2024

Hi @Bryan Guffey if you could pls send me an email to jdaehne at atlassian.com we can set up a time 

timothy.lelek
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2024

Would love to support you on this! Happy to chat at any stage (Australian based).

Julia Daehne
Atlassian Team
May 22, 2024

Hi @Timothy Lelek  if you could pls send me an email to jdaehne at atlassian.com we can set up a time 

Angus Shirriffs
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2024

Hi Julia, I would love to have a chat

Like # people like this
Tere Pile May 16, 2024

Yes please!!

Shoot, I need to leave this group - another awesome idea not for the massed :) 

Clay Davis May 16, 2024

I'd be very interested in this.  Security-type logs would be critical, and then functional operations would be a nice to have.

thanks,

--clay

David Cowley May 16, 2024

Definitely interested in increased logging/auditing.

Julia Daehne
Atlassian Team
May 16, 2024

Thanks so much for your interest and replies! If you could pls send me an email to jdaehne at atlassian.com with your timezone (thx for confirming that already @timothy.lelek ) I will set up a meeting with you. Speak to you soon!

Zim _Andrew Zimmerman_ __Appfire__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2024

Hi @Julia Daehne - definitely interested in speaking about this. I will send an email to the address you indicated.

Thanks,
Andrew Zimmerman

Freddie Joyce May 21, 2024

If this is applicable to Data Center installs, then sign me up!

Like Nirmani_Kalakheti likes this
Julia Daehne
Atlassian Team
May 22, 2024

Hi @Freddie Joyce I'm sorry, this work is a Cloud feature  

Todd Winton May 21, 2024

Yes please and thank you

Julia Daehne
Atlassian Team
May 22, 2024

Hi @Todd Winton if you could pls send me an email to jdaehne at atlassian.com we can set up a time 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events