Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speaker Needed: Confluence based discussion

Lewis Tanguhwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2023

Hello everyone,

I guess we're all still basking in the Team'23 Euphoria. This was my first experience , a virtual one but none the less I enjoyed every bit I joined and am keenly waiting for the on demand sessions.

I am hosting an event on the 29th of April 2023 with the theme: "Let's meet at the Confluence of  knowledge and Documentation".  This is an ACE event for Atlassian Community Makurdi.  A virtual event.

I am looking for an additional speaker to speak on a topic related to the theme mentioned above, any one who is up and willing to jump on this is welcome , just comment below and we will take it from there.

2 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 14, 2023

@Lewis Tanguhwar were you able to coordinate this meetup? I'd love to see whatever was presented at this ACE event. I was unable to volunteer to speak, but Confluence is near and dear to my heart and I'm always looking to see what other ACE regions are presenting around it.

Like # people like this
Lewis Tanguhwar
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 15, 2023

@Andy Gladstone Unfortunately I did not get a second speaker but the event went ahead with a speaker. You catch up with the recording here.

Am hoping to do a series of workshop later in the year going to more advanced topics related to confluence.

The event we held was adapted for beginners as we could not forge ahead with the more advanced session.

Like kamyshansky@ild.cz likes this
Emma julia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 2, 2023

was unable to volunteer to speak, but Confluence is near and dear to my heart and I'm always looking to see what other ACE regions are presenting around it.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events