Scroll PDF Exporter rendering Talk objects as dead "see page" links

Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2013

Talk objects show up in my PDFs as "(see page )" formatted as a link, but the link doesn't go anywhere and is not editable in Acrobat.

The contents of the Talk objects is not exported, which for my purposes is good. We want to use Talk for internal discussions among employees, so customers should not see them.

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2013

This seems to be fixed in Scroll PDF Exporter 3.0.3.

1 vote
Nils Bier _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2013

Hi Robert,

would you please also send the XML of the page and the exported PDF file to support@k15t.com?
To export the content of single Confluence page(s), please follow these instructions: http://www.k15t.com/display/SUPPORT/Creating+a+XML+Export+of+a+Single+Page

We are then able to have a deeper look at the problem and will come back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers and thanks in advance,
Nils

0 votes
Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2013

This seems to be fixed in Scroll PDF Exporter 3.0.3.

0 votes
Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2013

I don't seem to be able to upload attachments. I'll email the files you asked for.

0 votes
Maxim Kuzmich [StiltSoft]
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 13, 2013

Hello Robert,

Could you provide any example of the original page (its storage markup) and resulting PDF file? Also you can email them to support@stiltsoft.com

As concerning discussions visibility -- we are working on adding of permissions for Talk discussions. If you wish you can participate in beta-test of this feature.

Robert Lauriston
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 20, 2013

Here's a PDF.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events