manage report in jira

andrea poli February 3, 2013

Good morning,

I'm working on Jira 5.1 with installed your plug-in Power Report (Trial Version).

I want ask you some questions:

1. How can I create a report with my project?

2. Can I set-up reports so that they are automatically generated?

3. How can I show reports on my dashboard?

4. When I try to create a report I go on tab "Filtered Reports" and I can select 'Filter to apply' and 'Out format' but NOT 'Report to generate' and then if I click on "ok button" the system give me an error message "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR".

If you can give me an answer in the shortest time possible, because the expiration of the trial is short and we would be willing to buy the plugin

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2013

Hey there, Andrea.

I noticed that it has been a while since you received any response here. Therefore, I would recommend you to contact the plugin vendor to get your query answered.

Hope this helps and good luck.

0 votes
Pablo Beltran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2015

Power Report  requires run BIRT on a 3rd party server. If you need a BIRT -based report solution SQL for JIRA Reports & Gadgets runs BIRT on JIRA itself and allows to make BIRT reports which run in the JIRA user's context.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events