cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HipChat Server Web Chat won't load

Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2015

Hello,

After upgrading to the latest HipChat server going to hipchat domain /chat will now load, shows an error occurred. How can I resolve this?

Atlassian HipChat 1.2 build 1.2.8 (2015.06.18.101701)

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Neal Culiner
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2015

I reapplied the update using hipchat upgrade -u -f and that worked.  I initially updated via the web, won't be doing that again. Command line updates only going forward.

0 votes
Sergey Kryukov June 28, 2015

Faced with a similar problem.

When upgrading from 1.2.6 to 1.2.8 of the WEB interface, the system reported that the update was successful, but to connect to the server to communicate worked.
after completing
hipchat upgrade -u -f
everything worked.

0 votes
wdehaan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 26, 2015

Please contact support by emailing server-support@hipchat.com if you haven't already. We're certainly interested in what went wrong and can deduce what was fixed by the upgrade retry.

Thanks so much

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events