Recovering Diagramly to Draw.io?

Alexander Ray December 23, 2014

We had a bunch of pages of diagrams/flowcharts made with diagramly, but the plugin seems to have "disappeared", and with it our documentation.  It looks like that plugin has been superseded by draw.io, and I'd be fine with buying that, but the fact that our documentation has "disappeared" from our server just in time for audit season is a bit unnerving.

Is there a way to get back those diagrams after we purchase draw.io? 

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2014

Hi Alexander,

I'll set this question as resolved since it's necessary to get in touch with the support@draw.io for this specific case and the next steps.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2014

Alexander did get in touch. The problem was that the plugin had been uninstalled, the resolution was to reinstall it.

0 votes

Alright, I sent off a support email. Thanks!

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2014

Re-installation will bring them back. Please email support@draw.io and we'll explain the details of what you need to do.

0 votes

It simply doesn't show up... It's possible someone removed it, but no one's taking ownership of that. Do you know if I can move those diagrams to draw.io plugin? Currently it just says "Unknown macro: 'diagram.ly'"...

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2014

The plugin has no mechanism to remove diagrams, it's more likely the plugin has either been uninstalled or there's been an error starting it. What does the plugin admin page say?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events