Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF custom html layout

Floris hugelier April 6, 2014

Hello,

when i insert some <p> tags in the pdf export header of footer i see none of them when i export the space pdf. The only content i see is the image i inserted in html in the title page.

Is this a common issue, or am i doing domething wrong ?

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,
Floris

6 answers

0 votes
Floris hugelier April 8, 2014

The kind of export i do is a space export. And the header and footer are still not showing up.
I have no idea what i'm doing wrong here:/

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2014

You must do a Space export: Browse > Advanced > PDF Export.

In the Download version of Confluence there are two kinds of exports: Page exports and space exports. The PDF Space Export Header / Footer / Title Page only work for space exports.

What you describe is different from what I know so I don't know what version you have or what you do. But basically you have to do a Space export.

So try to find out what version you have, see if you have these options available. Then it should work.

0 votes

I am making the export via content tools > export > pdf > custom export.
Does this matter ?

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2014

When I enter your code in the header/footer, it does appear on the page with no problem or anything unusual.

So something else must be going wrong on your side, difficult to say what though.

0 votes
Steffen Heller
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2014

What exactly did you insert? Can you give an example?

0 votes
This works in the page title:
&lt;div id="logo"&gt;
&lt;img src="http://www.indiegroup.be/sites/all/themes/indiegroup_2012_theme/images/logo-pdf.jpg" title="indiegroup" alt="indiegroup" class="logo"/&gt;
&lt;div/&gt;

This don't work in the page footer or header
&lt;h6&gt;Copyright © Indie Group 2011 - 2014&lt;/h6&gt;
&lt;h6&gt;Contacteer ons op 0032 56 35 23 89 of via info@indiegroup.be&lt;/h6&gt;

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events