Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acces restriction

fchauvin September 27, 2016

Hello,

I want to give an access to customers and, in order to do so, i want to allow them to access only specific spaces dedicated to them. With group restrictions it works, but they also have an access to pages such as https://directskills.atlassian.net/wiki/discover/all-updates in which the can see evrevything, included upadates they should not even know about (my personal space for example). Is there any way to either hide theses pages or restrict thier content ?

Although, in the directory space, they sas all categories, including those with no space concerning them. Is tehre any possibility to hide those categories, or even any category ?

Thank you for your answers.

1 answer

0 votes
Ranganath HV Gowda
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2016

Your customers are already part of some AD groups from which they are ale to access Space which those AD groups have permissions.

In this case you can create a new AD group and add all the required users to that group or individually add users to specific space to which you need to provide access. Apart from required spaces do not provide access to any other spaces, so they will have access to what you have provided.

Rangs smile

fchauvin September 27, 2016

Thank you. Maybe my question wil appear stupid, but "AD" means Active Directory or any Atlassian définition ? We already have groups for this customers and access restricted to spécific spaces, BUT they also have access to https://directskills.atlassian.net/wiki/discover/all-updates, and a few other pages, which are not included to any other space.

Thanks for you help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events